Saturday, September 10, 2011

My Dearest Kitty ... (Part Four)

Dear Cat the litter box timeshare holder,

• Clorox is not an ‘air freshener’ as it is more of a cleaning ingredient. I know you love the smell… but back off when I pour it in the ‘water dish/toilet’! Unless you want your fur all white. I am CLEANING!

• Please explain to me… How is it you can lay next to me while I am sitting upright watching television but, if I lay down next to you… POOF kitty disappears. I am starting to take this personal!

• Also… I do not need to see your ‘stink star’ on a daily/hourly basis. Please reserve that visual for litter box. I know you are proud of that thing under your tail but, I am just not really interested. –Thanks.

• Why is it sleeping on top of my DVR is your favorite napping spot? Yet I try and cover you with a blanket you get all cranky.

• Again… I am allowed to pet you, hold you and pinch your toes while you sleep. Tugging on your tail is only for special occasions when you have been well behaved. (all cats love their tail pulled slightly)
• Kittens… please stop opening the wine cabinet. Yes I put a stuffed cat on the other side of the glass doors to torment you… but please stop trying to let him out!

• Monkey (the youngest brat/cat)… I would appreciate if you would refrain from opening and slamming kitchen cabinet doors looking for food. Please see kibble dish! It is SO NOT FUNNY!

• Oh… and there is nothing hiding behind the sliding closet doors except for my clothes. It is not a napping spot!!!

Please NOTE: Changing your litter box is a 10 minute ordeal and I do not need supervision! Sitting in the spot where it was upon the temp removal to empty out your crap does not mean you are first in line among the other brats. I actually have to carry your crap down to the dumpster and then refill.

• Umm, we have met upon many occasions… you announcing your presence when jumping up next to me is not necessary. Remember I named you and my name is not meow.

• Oh… and the roll of white stuff next to the toilet is for my personal use! It is not a play toy for you to grab onto and hall down the hallway. It is $3.59 for a 4 pack!!!

• I know you get mad… but I find it funny to hide cat snackems in odd places that you cannot reach without a lot of effort. Consider it a form of exercise. Hehe

• Again… closing the shower door while you are in there and turning on the water? IS SO FUNNY! STOP HISSING AT ME!

• Speaking of hissing… you need a Tic-Tac!

That's all for now,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment