Monday, September 5, 2011

My Dearest Kitty ... (Part Three)

Dear Cat:
It is called a "shared" living space… and since you think what is yours is NOT mine ... I find it necessary to go into details …
· First off - I am not a sleeping device and you have the ability to sleep in your own room. Under my armpit or between my legs are off limits.
· Secondly - Meowing in the hallway to hear your own voice echo… is rather annoying.
· Again… the dog on the other side of the door is not going to eat you so stop hissing. You are just making another smell from the front end this time.
· Oh… and the cat you see in the window? Is not your boy/girl friend… they are just napping.
· Also Dear Cat… I would appreciate instead of missing the tile floor by 3 feet for your ‘furball present’ just RUN FASTER, the carpet will be calico soon! HAHA
· Just so you know? The litter box is only 3 inches deep and we are not the mob! I appreciate you hiding the ‘sand cookies’ but it does not take 20 minutes to bury your new gift to the dumpster.
· Regarding blankets again… if I am cold I have the right to steal yours during the night and stop smacking me in the face with your tail afterwards. You have a fur coat… you can be a pelt for Cruella De Vil.
Until next time,
Christopher

Click here to read part 4...

No comments:

Post a Comment