Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Dearest Kitty.....(Part Nine)


Dear Cat,
· When I clean out the fish tank and put them in the bathtub to clean off your paw prints… it is not a buffet of fish, please see kibble in dish on floor!
· Thanks again for not making random stains lately on the carpet… I guess the food change was a success!

· We need to discuss personal space again… it is MY BED! Please see 2nd bedroom, couch, loveseat, floor random chair or bathroom sink. Thanks.
· I hate to bring this up again… but if there is a shiny spot at the center of the food dish? This is not a life crisis or the end of the world is near. (you will live) It takes me over 12 hours to eat one breakfast sandwich and yet you can snarf down 2lbs. of kibble in a day?
· Oh and thanks for leaving paw prints on the toilet seat… I know where those paws have been!
· I bought 50lbs of cat litter today. (was on sale 99 cents for a 10lb bag) I think you are good for at least 6 weeks and no longer need to wash your paws.
· One last thing… what is up with falling asleep in the middle of the hallway? Biting me because I step on your tail is getting old and I can bite back. However, I already have dental floss and cat hair just is not the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment