Saturday, March 26, 2011

2 Movies…I Can't Wait To See

Let me start off by saying, I love movies. I pretty much watch a movie every other day. So, when a new movie comes out I get excited. I don’t get a lot of free time but the time I do have is spent watching movies. For some reason, I find it very relaxing. Here are two of the movies I can’t wait to see.


Paul


I am one for a good comedy, especially when it involved a little green alien. Mix in a little animation and some hilarious punch lines and I am sold. Sign me up for AMC Fork & Screen, it is my favorite way to watch a movie these days. I am very curious to find out how this got an “R” rating…



View the trailer here;


http://www.movietickets.com/movie_detail.asp?movie_id=79375&showdate=0&tstate=4



I Am Number Four


Now, I know this movie has been out for a little while. But, for some reason this movie wasn’t at the top of my must sees list. Totally on my short list though and I can’t wait to go see it while it is still in theaters. Sci-Fi movies are hit and miss with me for some reason, but this one looks like it has a great cast and good story line. I would love to have a super-power. I better hurry before this one isn’t in theaters anymore.



Check out the trailer;


http://www.movietickets.com/movie_detail.asp?movie_id=92106&showdate=0&tstate=4


No comments:

Post a Comment