Saturday, March 19, 2011

5 Places in OP I like to eat

By Jeremy Lawson


1 Oklahoma Joes


Basically the best BBQ in the world. I am going to go out on a limb and say it. I eat at this place every chance I get. Sign me up for it any day. I don’t even have to look at the menu. I will take a “Smokie Joe” and an order of their ridiculous fries. If you have never been their you have to put it on your short list! They only have two locations, one in Olathe by AMC and the original location in Merriam. This is one of the place I don't tell people about because I it is a secret I like to keep. But now the word is out.



2 Freddys Steakburgers

What can I say about Freddys? Yum! They are kina like Steak and Shake mixed with Culvers? But sooo much better. They have really good steak burgers and the best hot dogs around. With such a great menu selection you will surly have options. Don’t forget to save room for desert! They have some awesome custard. freddysfrozencustard.com/


3 Boston Market

For a chain Boston Market has got it going on! Home style food that is fast. It reminds me of the holidays every time I eat there. This is one place I will change it up and order something random off the menu for my main entre. The sides however, I don’t mix up too often. Mac and cheese and their apple crisp. When I eat here, I am a happy camper. www.bostonmarket.com/


4 Hen House Salad Bar

Not a place you would think of seeing on a list like this. But seriously, if you like salads like I do, drive your car to Hen House for your next meal. The selection they have is similar to other salad bars but the quality is where you will be “wowed”. I personally love the chicken, it is seasoned to perfection and I never pass it up. www.henhouse.com

5 Orange Leaf

I would eat ice cream from here for breakfast if they were open. This is such a different type of ice cream place for you lovers. With so many selections of flavors and toppings to choose from. You get to sample the different flavors and mix and match what ever you want. If I had to pick one flavor, which I don’t, I would pick the fat free frozen yogurt with raspberries. Thank you Orange Leaf for opening up more locations! orangeleafyogurt.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment