Tuesday, March 22, 2011

4 Reasons to Rent an Apartment

By: Jeremy Lawson

You are more flexible

"I need more space"... "No I need less space"…"I just got a job transfer out of state." "I want to move to Florida where it’s warm." These are just a few of the great reasons why a lease is a great idea. I read a survey not too long ago that said the average home owner only stay in their home about five years. Why not rent and save the difference?

Maintenance

I don’t know about you but I don’t even want to think about finishing a basement ( and all the cost) or replace the tile in my bathroom. If you get a clogged toilet, a leaky sink or even a broken dishwasher and you can simply submit a service request. Not pay a plumber $75 to pull in to your drive way and who know how much to do the work.

Taxes…No thank you

Just because home values plummeted doesn’t mean your taxes do too. Just like everything else they continue to go up. But luckily renters don’t have to worry about that. Just relax at the pool or get your work-out on. Not only that, tax bill come out in December, the worst possible month of the year.

Think of all the extras!!!

Pest control, landscaping, fitness memberships it all adds up… $30 here and $45 there can really hit your budget hard. That is one reason why it only makes sense to rent. Instead of cutting costs to pay the landscaper, (or buy all the stuff so you can do it,) catch a movie at fork and screen and make it a great night!

http://www.thepreserveop.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment