Thursday, March 24, 2011

3 Stores for Décor You Have To Visit

Kirkland’s- www.kirklands.com


Until about two years ago, I had no Idea about this place. I fist visited the location up north at The Shops Of Boardwalk and fell in love! This place is filled with so many different types of décor. I got really nice and huge (5ft by 3ft) mirror for $49!!! I wouldn’t say it is top quality like high-end stores, but if you want to stick to the budget, it is worth a visit. With door mats to wall art at reasonable prices, I think you will love shopping at this place.


World Market- www.worldmarket.com


Who wouldn’t love a store that sells such a variety of original quality items from around the world. You can buy a kitchen table and a bottle of wine in the same place. Speaking of wine, they have a very good selection to choose from. The wine prices are very good too. Any time I need a wicker basket, this place pops into my head. I actually found a really nice birthday card here not too long ago.


Gordman’s- www.gordmans.com

Or as I like to call it “old faithful.” Gordman’s is a great place to go if you need to stick to a budget or if you need a hard to find accent piece. Since they have such a random variety of items you never know what you will find. I am all about coupons they send out too. So make sure you sign up for their e-mails while you are there. I get a few “20% off one item” coupons every other month. I don’t always find what I am looking for here, but it is worth my time just looking around.


By Jeremy Lawson

No comments:

Post a Comment