Thursday, May 17, 2012

Final My Dearest Kitty .. In Honor of Christopher J Brooks

FINAL My Dearest Kitty, 
( Last Post from the author – Christopher J Brooks)

· Thanks for barfing next to the food dish and cleaning it up afterwards. I love self maintenance pets.
· Again the thing attached to your butt… it is called your tail. It is NOT attacking you.
· Oh, and I decide to pet you… biting me is not required.
· Please keep in mind that trying to lift the toilet seat just means your head will get stuck… AGAIN!
· Also, please do not vocalize your ‘efforts’in the litter box! It only has a single purpose and I do not need a memo.
· And STOP opening and slamming the cabinet doors, the food is in a dish on the floor!
· I must remind you that cold paws on me while sleeping will get a smack to the back of your head or butt!
· Oh and I know the heat went out again…they will be up soon to fix. Please see space heater as I am not your personal ‘heat source’… stop standing on me!
· Also… stop sniffing the other cats butt! You know it stinks because you keep making that same face.
· Rumor has it that an average of 50 toys are under my bed… I am not your personal entertainer. Please seek out ‘said toys’…
· Again… Cat Conference of when you complain is at 10:15AM SHARP!  If you are late and remember your current complaint?  Just remember you got 2 cans of food for breakfast!

Christopher passed away last month on March 25th after a very brief stay in the hospital.  Friends and family were aware that he wasn’t feeling 100% but had no idea that he was in danger for his life.  He drove himself to the hospital on March 14th and would be in Hospice the following week.  Christopher was one of the winners of the IPod contest and really enjoyed that you liked his Cat Diary’s.  Now, the family is trying to find amazing homes for his adorable and obviously spoiled kitty kids.  These last few kitty thought were lines he sent to me (his Mom) after the contest was over.  Enjoy and smile often when you think of a silly kitty story.

Hugs to you all,
Joanne B in building 3

No comments:

Post a Comment