Monday, August 8, 2011

Back to School for the Olathe School District



For residents of The Preserve at Overland Park, the exact back to school date will vary depending upon what grade your student is in. School starts for grades 1-6 and 9th grade on August 15th. They will attend a ½ day of school. EVERYONE starts for the entire day on August 16th.

So summer is over next week. :( Seems like the last day of school was just a few days ago. This means I have to start getting up earlier too. No more waking up at 8:00 AM. School starts at 7:50 AM so now I have to start setting my alarm back to 6:45 AM. Ugh! But I have to put on the happy face to get my son excited about starting school. YAY! --> Did you believe me? ;)~

If you have more questions, you can visit the Olathe School District's website at http://www.olathe.k12.ks.us/.

You can download the calendar for the Olathe School District at http://www.olathe.k12.ks.us/aboutus/calendars/district-calendars.


Happy Learning,
Melody :)

No comments:

Post a Comment